From JP: "Raed Khalil bin Mahmoud, the father of five and resident of Dura in the West Bank southwest of Hebron, walked to the second floor of the Panorama building on Ben-Zvi Street and began stabbing worshipers at an afternoon minha service being held inside a Judaica store. Mahmoud worked legally at a restaurant near the scene of the attack, had a permit to be in Israel, and had no history of security offenses. Tel Aviv police said they still had not determined whether he had come from work before the attack or had taken the knife from the restaurant’s kitchen, saying the Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) is investigating the matter." No previous criminal or extremist past. It can happen. So why take the chance? If a cousin of a Nazi war criminal mass murderer who was locked up moved in next door would you invite him into your home? Hamas and Nazis have worked together. Google it.
In a telephone interview Mohammad Sursour said he was neither pro-Israel or against Israel. But if you ain't with us in our struggle for national self-determination, then you are agin' us! We invited Sruli to comment but he refused so JDO commented for him:
Maha Sarsour, the brother of the foremost Hamas operative operating in the United States today, Linda Sarsour, works in my Glatt Kosher restaurant in Crown Heights. Maha's real name is Mohammad but we hide that from the customers. "Mohammad bring table 2 their food." That would freak them out! Maha has direct connections to Hamas, through is sister Linda, there is no denying that. Maybe there is a 90% chance he is not a sleeper agent. But if its only 10% that he is I will adhere to PC and keep him in my employ. The stakes might be high but the odds are in my favor. Mohammad's father Nick once owned a Arab grocery store next to my restaurant at 397 Troy Ave named "Linda," after his daughter who loves Jews but hates Zionists, so when I opened my upscale glatt kosher joint Maha befriended me. Maha was like a neigborhood fixture who according to Linda helped a gang member who got shot while Maha was living with her in an apartment near their father's store. That means he is not a terrorist. It also means there couldn't have been a plan formulated between the two siblings for one to infiltrate the Jewish community and for the other to lead the Muslimas and Leftists? Maha is too nice for that although he is a Palestinian refugee. I am not a great big putz being used by evil forces! Their is no bromance between us. The JDO will never pry us apart!
The JDO has labeled me a schmuck for another reason: Smoked food and cancer. Smoking is a well-known source of food contaminated caused by carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. Epidemiological studies indicates a statistical correlation between the increased occurrence of cancer of the intestinal tract and the frequent intake of smoked foods. The JDO managed to get their lies all over the internet thanks to The Jewish Week.
Controversial Palestinian-American activist and Women’s March organizer Linda Sarsour generated a wave of press coverage after she was tapped by CUNY as a commencement speaker for one of its graduate schools. Now, her brother, who works at a popular Crown Heights kosher barbecue joint, is being caught up in her wake. The Jewish Defense Organization, a miltant group that posted fliers in Crown Heights demanding that the owner of the popular kosher restaurant Izzy’s Brooklyn Smokehouse fire Mohammed Sarsour for, in essence, being Sarsour’s brother. “Linda Sarsour[,] a hard core Hamas Islamic Nazi terrorist … has a brother pro-Hamas terror [sic] who works at Izzy [sic] Smokehouse. … Let us run him out now before it’s too late!!” the flier said. Mohammed Sarsour, known by many as Moe [actually Maha], has worked in the neighborhood for more than a decade. Before Izzy’s opened, Sarsour’s father owned a small market, called Linda’s, next door to where Izzy’s is now and where Sarsour has worked since his teens. The supermarket has since been sold and after Izzy’s opened up next door, Moe was hired. He was promoted to a manager position after a few months.
Izzy’s smokehouse, a popular smoked-meat joint in Crown Heights, Brooklyn where Moe Sarsour works. In 2015, Sarsour helped save the life of a man who was stabbed near his father’s store, according to a Facebook post by Linda Sarsour. Although they didn’t mention Sarsour by name, News 12 Brooklyn reported that a “quick-thinking shop worker” at a store at the corner of Troy Avenue and Montgomery Street, the location of Sarsour’s store, tended to the victim’s stomach wound and called 911. A.J. Weberman, a representative for the JDO, told The Jewish Week that the fliers were produced by “a more extreme part” of its organization but also insisted that they wouldn’t back down from their campaign against Sarsour. “He could be a sleeper agent waiting to be activated by Hamas,” Weberman said, offering no evidence. “It doesn’t make sense for him to work at a glatt kosher restaurant.” Weberman concluded that if Moe Sarsour wanted to work at a kosher restaurant “he should denounce Linda.”
Linda Sarsour is a leader of the BDS (boycott, divestment and sanctions) movement against Israel. Many Jews on the left praise the pro-Palestinian activist for her social justice work. But she is reviled by much of the right for her anti-Israel comments, such as her “Nothing is creepier than Zionism” tweet in 2012 and her 2015 tweet praising a young child walking towards IDF soldiers with a rock in each hand as “the definition of courage.” Yaacov Behrman, a Crown Heights community activist, told The Jewish Week that he is not a fan of Linda Sarsour, but that “Mohammed, on the other hand, seems to be a good guy. He has deep friendships in the Jewish community, and is well liked. The fact he turned out OK despite Linda actually speaks to his good character.”
Simcha Bard, 26, a Jewish Republican strategist who has known Sarsour for a few years, condemned the flier and said that “Linda Sarsour is problematic, Mohammed isn’t. Quite frankly, anything you might associate with Linda in any way shape or form, shouldn’t define her brother. Linda is fair game, but to attack Mohammed is truly unfair considering his decency and his record of public service, having saved a stabbing victim.” Bard added, “This is the first time I heard of Izzy’s Barbecue and because of this incident I am urging all my friends to support them.” The owner of Izzy’s, Sruli Edelman, and Mohammed Sarsour declined to comment.
In brief Linda Sarsour run Hamas Islamic Nazis terrorists in America. The father was PLO Arab Nazi terrorist. Now Mohammed Sarsour brother is high up in Hamas Islamic Nazi terrorists in Israel and he got 99 year sentence for bombing innocent Jews in Israel and Linda Sarsour calls him good man for it. Israel should have executed him for all Jews he bombed and shot. Linda Sarsour runs Hamas in America. Make no mistake this is what Hamas sympathizer Mohammed Sarsour said about his sister Linda Sarsour of Hamas "Linda Sarsour is a hero and I agree with all she has done." That is what Mohamed med Sarsour said 7 days ago. Now make no mistake a recent thing just like it happened in Canada with a real live Hamas Islamic Nazi terrorist got a job as janitor at Canadian Jewish Congress then at many synagogues as janitor and guess what Hamas guy did? He planted bombs at many synagogues and now the Hams terrorist’s sits for it. The head of CJC did not know the Arab janitor did not check him out. Now JDO spoke with head CJC that hired Hamas terrorist who did those bombings few months after he was hired. CJC director said I will check out all employees to keep out neo-Nazis or Hamas as janitor so we will have no more synagogues bombed again. Remember recently Lubavitich Yeshiva Mesivta was bombed Chicago at night, 2 Hamas Islamic Nazis were caught and charged for it few months ago. They mean to do terror and Izzie did not know any of this when they hired him .Now they do and they must be told I We will not eat there until you fire Linda Sarsour brother Mohammed Sarsour raised in PLO house to hate Jews pure and simple better safe than sorry.
This Linda Sarsour has become very dangerous the Israel and to American Jews. She knows that there is no way she can get away with advocating female genital mutilation in the PC atmosphere of the left so she ditches that for now waiting for the time the Muslims become a majority in America. She masquerades as a sharia law progressive and people are stupid enough to believe such a thing exists. She gets money from NYC. She does PR stunts like pay for the restoration of a cemetery hit by Jew haters to mask her true agenda.
BIG CONTROVERSY IS JEWISH COMMUNITY
CLAIMS JEW RALLY BEHIND LINDA'S BROTHER BUT LOOK AT COMMENTS READ THE COMMENTS
ISRAEL NATIONAL NEWS
LIST OF JEWISH TRAITORS WHO SUPPORT SARSOUR'S RIGHT TO KILL THEM.
MORE INFO ON LINDA DARLING OF THE LEFT
Linda Sarsour a hard core Hamas Islamic Nazi terrorist who helps terrorists attack innocent Jews in Israel in suicide bombings slaughtering them every day has a brother pro-terror who works at IZZY SMOKEHOUSE 397 TROY CROWN HEIGHTS. HE IS THE MANAGER OF A GLATT KOSHER RESTAURANT. REMEMBER ARI HALBERSTAM A'H WHO WAS 16 YEAR OLD BUTCHERED SHOT WITH MACHINE GUN BROOKLYN BRIDGE BY PLO ARAB NAZIS??? He lived a few blocks away. CALL IZZY DEMAND THEY FIRE MR SARSOUR THE BROTHER OF HAMAS ISLAMIC NAZI TERRORIST LINDA SARSOUR. Izzy Smokehouse call them at 347-425-0524 demand they fire Mr. Sarsour!!! The owner is Sruli Edelman!!! Or call the brother of Jew killing terrorist enabler 347-512-5546 Mobilization Against Terror 212-252-3383
$40 FOR A CHICKEN? $40 FOR A POUND OF BRISKET? and part of this money goes to Hamas.